Rusach International Air Bearing Rotary Tables size range from 100mm to very large. Dimensions below are for reference purposes, we design our Air Bearing Rotary Tables per your application. Contact Sales for your application. Large work pieces, Heavy Loads & High Accuracies are our specialty!
View our applications page for pictures of some of the more interesting Rotary Tables we have done!
Air Bearing Rotary Table Series
Rusach International Air Bearing Rotary Tables are designed specifically for Metrology, Inspection and Assembly applications
They are ideal for CMM Inspection systems for highly accurate measurement taking on parts of all sizes. Please see our Circular Geometric Inspection System capabilities on our Metrology page!
The Rusach Advantages
- The table top and work load are supported on Air Bearings whose freedom from friction contributes to extremely high positional accuracy
- The Table Tops are machined per your specifications
- Heidenhain encoders with accuracies to +/-1.0 Arc Seconds are available per your application
- Our Air Bearing Rotary Tables are "Free Spinning" table tables. Drive motors are an available option, per your application
- An Interlocking switch is used when motors are incorporated to prevent the table top from moving when the Air Supply is turned off
- When the Air Supply is turned off, the table top sits firmly on our cast base with an extremely high accuracy of parallelism between the base and table top
- Free standing floor mounted for larger units
- Table top models available for inspection rooms and inspection systems
- Independent controllers are available
- Customized table tops machined to your specific applications requirements
- Rusach International Air Bearing Rotary Tables are Designed, Engineered & Manufactured in the USA
- Please see our Metrology page for our Circular Geometric Inspection System