5 Series: Vertical Rotary Tables - Range A
200 mm thru 800 mm
5 Series: Vertical Rotary Tables - Range B
800 mm thru 2,000 mm
The Rusach Advantages
Vertical rotary tables, 4th axis rotary tables suitable for heavy machining and metrology applications, with high accuracies and heavy load capabilities. Larger diameters designed upon request.
Preloaded axial-radial roller bearings are incorporated, to provide high rigidity in both planes. Sensitivity and fine positioning are ensured as well as high accuracy and high load capability.
Distortion free passive clamping by preloaded spring elements and hydraulic release make Rusach International vertical rotary tables & 4th axis rotary tables ideal for heavy machining and high load applications.
Standard mechanical accuracy of +/- 15.0 Arc Seconds. High precision Heidenhain encoders are offered for increased accuracies to +/-1.0 arc seconds.
DC and AC servo motors.
The modular design permits freedom to match application requirements. The worm gear drive is specially configured for maximum torque and minimum (adjustable) backlash. Our vertical rotary tables and 4th axis rotary tables are designed to last!
- Hand Scraped Table Top Surface
- Customized Table Top
- Work Piece Clamping System
- Alternative Measuring Systems made by Heidenhain. i.e. (ROD 800 or Inductosyn)
- A Horizontal and Vertical Version can be Supplied. (Dual Purpose/Convertible)
- Air Inlet for Internal Pressurization
- Various Motors and Intermediate Gear Boxes
- Prepared for Linear Axis (Saddle)
- Hydraulic Unit for the Clamping System
- Other Paint Surface Finishes
- NC Systems to Suit Your Application
- Tail Stock Assemblies
- Various Platen Shape and Sizes
- Part Supports
- Larger Diameters, Heavier Load Capacities Quoted on Request
.0001 degree (others on request)
+/- 15 arc seconds, higher accuracy on request
Painted Surface Finish
RAL color range in textured surface finish